Empowering Natural Resources Suppliers
With decades of experience representing oil and gas and industrial mineral companies, private equity sponsors and land management teams, our unique skillset is your advantage.
Partner With Us
Fill out the form below and someone from Atencio Hall will contact you to discuss our services.
Expand Your Project Portfolio
The regulatory belt is tightening on traditional energy production in the United States. Today, E&P companies across multiple basins and states regularly face price volatility, regulatory updates, and ever-changing legislation and case law: It’s a lot to manage.
At Atencio Hall, our team represents and safeguards the interests of energy companies, providing rigorous protection of your assets and property rights, shrewd regulatory guidance, and time-sensitive deliverables.
Our team is a trusted partner to E&P and midstream companies operating throughout our nation’s active basins, including the Marcellus, Utica, Permian, Bakken, SCOOP/STACK, and San Juan basins.
HERE'S WHERE WE CAN HELP
- Title examinations and curative title work
- Forced pooling and unitization applications
- Easements, rights-of-way, and land use agreements
- Division orders
- Transactions, joint ventures, and joint operations agreements
- Real estate and mineral acquisitions
- Lease disputes, quiet title actions, and land use and property right issues
- Mergers, acquisitions, and divestments
- Due diligence
WHERE WE PRACTICE
- Appalachian Basin
- Bakken and Williston
- Delaware Basin
- Permian Basin
- San Juan Basin
- New Mexico
- North Dakota
- West Virginia
- Ohio Department of Natural Resources
- West Virginia Oil & Gas Conservation Commission